You are cordially invited to apply for using our Organic Plantation Yard of the Sports & Amenities Centre with the details as follows:
About the Activity:
The Working Group on Energy Conservation and Sustainability has launched an organic plantation program to enable students and staff to enjoy our campus facilities together as well as to promote interaction and to establish a sense of belonging amongst students and staff. Participants will also learn how to grow organic plants and to choose organic fertilizers which are harmless to human beings.
Application period is between 3 April 2018 and 13 April 2018. Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email informing of the event fee and details. Event fee is at $200 ($100 non-refundable fees for plant seeds, organic fertilizer, venue, and $100 refundable deposit). Please bring your own tools. In the meantime, our Landscape Technician will teach you how to make different organic foods and herbal teas with a variety of organic vegetables and herbs which are planted by your team, please click on the Online Registration Form to make your application.
- On a first-come-first-served basis due to limited planting lots available
- 2 - 10 teammates in a group is recommended, 1 lot for 1 team
- For 3 months, recognized fertilizers & seeds provided
- Renewal fee at $100 ($50 for plant seeds, organic fertilizer while another $50 for venue fee)
- By cheque payable to “Hang Seng Management College”
First-day Training Details:
Details of training will be sent to successful applicants.