You are cordially invited to apply for using our Organic Plantation Yard of the Sports & Amenities Centre with the details as follows:
About the Activity:
The Working Group on Energy Conservation and Sustainability is launching an organic plantation program to enable students and staff to enjoy our campus facilities together as well as to promote interaction and to establish a sense of belonging amongst students and staff. Participants will also learn how to grow organic plants and to choose organic fertilizers which are harmless to human beings.
Registration period is between 8 March 2017 and 15 March 2017, successful registrants will receive a confirmation email within 7 working days after registration period informing of the event fee and details. Event fee is at $200, $100 will be charged for plant seeds, organic fertilizer and venue fee while another $100 will be serving as refundable deposit which will be returned at the end of the usage period (please bring your own tools). Our Landscape Technicians will teach you how to make different organic foods and herbal teas with a variety of organic vegetables and herbs which are planted by your team.
- On a first-come-first-served basis due to limited planting lots available
- 2 - 10 teammates in a group is recommended, 1 lot for 1 team
- For 3 months, recognized fertilizers & seeds provided
- First payment at $200, renewal fee at $100 ($50 for plant seeds, organic fertilizer while another $50 for venue fee)
- By cheque payable to “Hang Seng Management College”
First-day Training Details:
- Introduction of Organic Plantation Yard
- Introduction of Planting Equipment
- Introduction of Seasonal Vegetable & Herbs
- Introduction of Cultivated Soil Texture
- Introduction of Organic Fertilizer Types
- Introduction of Leasing Terms and conditions